web page hit counter

Thursday, July 21, 2005

taking flight

encourage one another Hebrews 3:13

Steve Dilla is a pastor at my church, Fellowship and somebody I really enjoy serving alongside with in ministry at FC. He recently posted a picture I sent him of an F-22 in flight on his blog, (( ardent )), and he also took the time to share a comment I sent him in an email about being authentic in ministry.

I am not sure if what I said was wise or not, but it really made my day that he took the time to encourage me, it put serious wind underneath my wings.

Thanks Steve.

Thank You Jesus for using your body to build us up and draw closer to you.

2 Comments:

At 23 July, 2005 11:55, Blogger ...steven said...

Mark - thanks a ton! You are a solid guy and your sensitivity to what God is doing and where He is leading you and your wife is a great example to all of us!

 
At 23 July, 2005 11:55, Blogger ...steven said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home