web page hit counter

Friday, April 14, 2006

Persecution in the Name

If you're persecuted by everyone, you're obnoxious.
If you're persecuted by no one, you’re a coward.
- Anonymous
(someone told me it was either Ed Young Jr., or Sr., but I am not sure).

“I have told you all these things so that you will not fall away.  They will put you out of the synagogue, yet a time is coming when the one who kills you will think he is offering service to God.  They will do these things because they have not known the Father or me.  But I have told you these things so that when their time comes, you will remember that I told you about them."  - Jesus (John 14:6)

Grace and peace,


3 Comments:

At 12 May, 2006 13:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, Whats up1 I didn't know that you had a blog. Glad I do now. Talk to you later. joshking

 
At 30 May, 2006 10:20, Blogger Ryan said...

Alright Mark, now that I've finally posted again, I must ask you to bring some new dish for your peeps here bro.

 
At 31 May, 2006 21:02, Blogger Mark said...

yes, thanks Ryan.

I have been a schmuck about blogging recently...a quick update is forthcoming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home