web page hit counter

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

in my dash - oops!!

A friend at work sent me this wonderful piece today, so I figured I would share it....

IN MY DASH (removed) ...

I was notified by the conscientious blogger team here at e-blogger that I could be infringing on copyrights for the poem, In My Dash. If you want to know what the poem said, do a google search, I guess. It was an okay poem, and in hindsight, not worth having to edit my blog for, that's for sure. But hey, you learn lessons.....

This part is not copyright infringement, and so the jist of what is being said in the now removed poem, is that you should live your life to make an impact, living life to the fullest, sincerely invest as much as you can into the lives of the people you meet.

It breaks my heart to see that some do not know, or do not care that their "dash" may end up as nothing more than a predictable, short, flat, monochrome line.

It is too easy to live the un-examined life, so it is good to always reflect and take some stock, and also important to be around those that do the same.


Instead of being motivated by selfish ambition or vanity, each of you should, in humility, be moved to treat one another as more important than yourself. Philippians 2:3

Grace to you,

1 Comments:

At 19 July, 2006 14:46, Blogger Bee Guillory said...

Thank you for sharing!

I'm on my way to share this hot weather with my wife as we take Meagan to soccer practice.

Bless you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home