web page hit counter

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Three great blogs

So many great blogs out here, but these three I have been visiting for quite awhile. I am thinking they are in my top three (in no particular order) because:

1. scholarly (mostly) content
2. depth of which subjects are approached
3. variety of subjects
4. the humble and sincere dialogue the authors have with their commentors (authenticity is my biggest pet peeve).
5. they are all very different

Denny Burk met Denny during Huricane Katrina relief effort, and then studied under him (and continue to) at Criswell.

Ben Witherington not sure exactly when I came across Ben's blog, but when I saw him speak in person at DTS, I was very impressed.

Scot McKnight first became familiar with Scot as he was an editor of 'Dictionary of Jesus and the Gospels', and then came across his blog.

2 Comments:

At 28 June, 2008 21:39, Blogger Denny Burk said...

That first one is awesome! :)

Thanks for the link . . . great to see you, bro!

 
At 30 June, 2008 08:41, Blogger Mark said...

glad you like it Denny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home