web page hit counter

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Are you a pencil neck?

As a Christian walking in the life God has willed for you, are you a pencil, and God the author and writer of your life?

As the pencil, you get the honor of being used by God. As the author, God gets the glory of impressing the world even more of His amazing creativity, beauty and sovereignty.

Let go pencil. Rest in God's hand as He holds you firmly, writing, creating, and unfolding your life through His Son, Jesus. Let The Holy Spirit guide you and influence you as you grow in your trust in Him.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matt 11:28 - 30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home