web page hit counter

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving to God

Thank You father God for the brave men and women that preserve our freedom. May we give a thoughtful thanks and remembrance for each of them.

My most sincere prayer today is for God's protection and guidance for our military and those supporting them. May each serve with pride and dignity, knowing they are one of the biggest reasons we can safely celebrate a Thanksgiving to God. We look forward to their safe return from battle.

God we thank you for our Christ and we thank you for your amazing love, mercy and grace. We love You Lord.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 19 December, 2006 11:47, Blogger Ryan said...

Hey Mark, I just updated my blog. Thanks for checking in again. I'm going to try to ease my way back into it.

I hope you guys are having a great holiday season.

Ryno

 

Post a Comment

<< Home