web page hit counter

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Trip to MI, June 2006, part I


Last June, Tori and I went to MI for the first time in a couple years, and it was also the first time I was in MI during warm weather for about a decade. The warm weather was a very nice change of pace, and the weather was perfect.

The picture here is us by the Mackinac Bridge, on the UP side of Lake MI. The water was beautiful, and Tori and I considered the trip to the the edge of the UP one of the highlights of the trip. Big thanks to my brother in law and sister, Kevin and Debbie for letting us stay with them at their home in Vanderbilt. Their home is nestled right in the thick of an incredible MI forest, and it was very refreshing!

More posts and pictures to follow detailing all of the other great times we had during this short trip visiting family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home