web page hit counter

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Worlds biggest snooze button


Speaking of being interrupted, (see prior post), our new puppy Zacch is teaching me a serious lesson in interruptions.

He may not look like a snooze button, but rest assured, when Zacch thinks it is time for me to wake up in the morning, he uses all 12.5 lbs of his God-given muscle to jump on me over, and over, and over, every 5 - 10 minutes to wake me (and my wife, and the cats...).

Among the many things I have learned since being blessed that Zacch joined our household, like learning to deal cheerfully with getting interrupted, Zacch is teaching me to get up at the time I set my alarm in the morning, instead of just ignoring the snooze button (he may have to go outside for you know what!). Grace,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home