web page hit counter

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It's been such a long time . . .

I think I should be bloggin', yeah
And time doesn’t wait for me, it keeps on rollin’
Sail on, on a distant highway
I’ve got to keep on chasin’ a dream
I’ve gotta be on my way
Wish there was something I could say.


That is how I am feeling today. I have so much going on, it has been hard to write anything for the blog, I search for words to say amidst all that is going on.

(the words above sound familiar? I changed a word in the opening verses to Boston's "Foreplay / Long Time" song - a very excellent song!)

Among other tiny details, I am currently in the throws of…

- the process of buying a new home,
- starting a new semester in school,
- designing the JSF / F-35 Jet for our military and working 10 - 20 hours OT / week
- training almost nightly for a sprint triathlon,
- trying to be home enough so that the neglect on my wife and home isn’t too severe.

Praise God my wife is exteremely patient, understanding, supportive and exceptionally loving during this busy season.

My prayer today is simply for conitnued strength and endurance during this season of sowing, and clarity not to lose focus on what is important in the short and long run, my God, my wife, my health, and my friends. In Jesus' name, amen.

2 Comments:

At 24 August, 2005 10:12, Blogger T said...

You baby! I love you so much. I also love that you are so driven and comitted. I pray that the Lord gives you peace during this time...things will be better once we move, which by the way I am so excited about :-) Just look forward to relaxing in the Bear Den, that should get you through.

 
At 24 August, 2005 15:08, Blogger Mark said...

Thanks sweetie!!

It is only a season, and I know it is all worth while with you by my side.

Love,

Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home